OREON Pendant Sterling Silver and Irish Rose Gold.
Sterling Silver and Irish Rose Gold
Irish Gold Jewelry is exclusive to House of Lor, under license. Inspiration for the OREON Collection is the Dry Stone Walls of the West of Ireland. A dry stone wall is built with only stones and nothing else. It does not need mortar or cement to stand and have structural integrity.
Dry Stone Walls are very common throughout Ireland but are associated with the West of Ireland where they proliferate the rural landscape. A dry stone wall will absorb light in places and will cast shadows across the stone in the wall therefore giving the impression of being more three dimensional than the solid masonry wall. The OREON Pendant shapes are impressions of the stone shapes used in the construction of Dry Stone Walls.
Nothing completes the purchase of your Jewellery selection better than luxury packaging.
Your iconic Irish jewellery piece comes charmingly presented in our House Of Lor elegant gift packaging so that you can preserve and treasure it along with your most precious things.
Our gold is carefully and ethically mined in the deep Irish hills of Omagh, following safe non-toxic processing technology.
We proudly hold the exclusive license with the only commercial gold mine in Ireland to create jewellery pieces. We are the only jewellery company in the world that can make this claim.
INSPIRED BY IRELAND
Behind every piece is a story; the design inspiration for the collections are motivated by Ireland’s rich tapestry of history, culture, art and folklore.
Each product is hallmarked in the Assay Office located in Dublin Castle and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
Deliveries & Return
- Free shipping worldwide for orders over €150/£150/$150.
- Our House Of Lor order will arrive in a stunning gift packaging.
- Free returns or exchanges within 30 days from purchase.
- Worldwide delivery and tracking with FedEx Priority and Economy.
- If you require an item by a specific date please state this when ordering and we will do our best to get it to you by that date.
- Your package will arrive within 10 working days. Bespoke items will take longer than usual.
- Made with love in Ireland