Celtic Tree of Life Cubic Zirconia Pendant
Sterling Silver & Rose Celtic Tree of Life Cubic Zirconia Pendant made from Rare Irish gold.
Celtic Tree of Life
Sterling Silver & Rose Celtic Tree of Life Cubic Zirconia Pendant
Ancients Celts called the Tree of Life Crann bethadh, they believed it had special powers, it represents how the forces of nature came together to create harmony and balance.
Our tree of life pendant has a trinity knot made from rare Irish rose gold celebrating the strength to grow and the wisdom to flourish.
Nothing completes the purchase of your Jewellery selection better than luxury packaging.
Your iconic Irish jewellery piece comes charmingly presented in our House Of Lor elegant gift packaging so that you can preserve and treasure it along with your most precious things.
Our gold is carefully and ethically mined in the deep Irish hills of Omagh, following safe non-toxic processing technology.
We proudly hold the exclusive license with the only commercial gold mine in Ireland to create jewellery pieces. We are the only jewellery company in the world that can make this claim.
INSPIRED BY IRELAND
Behind every piece is a story; the design inspiration for the collections are motivated by Ireland’s rich tapestry of history, culture, art and folklore.
Each product is hallmarked in the Assay Office located in Dublin Castle and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
Deliveries & Return
- Free shipping worldwide for orders over €150/£150/$150.
- Your House Of Lor order will arrive in stunning gift packaging.
- Free returns or exchanges within 30 days from purchase.
- Worldwide delivery and tracking with UPS Priority or Economy.
- If you require an item by a specific date please state this when ordering and we will do our best to get it to you by that date.
- Your order will arrive with 10 working days.
- Made with love in Ireland