Drop Shamrock Pendant
Drop shamrock pendant. The 1st shamrock is rose gold made from Rare Irish Gold, other shamrocks and chain are made from sterling silver.
Sterling Silver Drop Shamrock Pendant
The 1st shamrock is rose gold made from Rare Irish Gold, other shamrocks and chain are made from sterling silver.
The Shamrock is the national flower of Ireland. The shamrock was originally associated with the Celtic goddess Anu. The three leaves represent her as the maiden, the mother and the crone of Ireland.
House Of Lor Is A Unique Collection Of Irish Jewelry, Which Contains an Exclusive Piece Of Pure Irish Gold At The Heart Of Every Design.
Nothing completes the purchase of your Jewellery selection better than luxury packaging.
Your iconic Irish jewellery piece comes charmingly presented in our House Of Lor elegant gift packaging so that you can preserve and treasure it along with your most precious things.
Our gold is carefully and ethically mined in the deep Irish hills of Omagh, following safe non-toxic processing technology.
We proudly hold the exclusive license with the only commercial gold mine in Ireland to create jewellery pieces. We are the only jewellery company in the world that can make this claim.
INSPIRED BY IRELAND
Behind every piece is a story; the design inspiration for the collections are motivated by Ireland’s rich tapestry of history, culture, art and folklore.
Each product is hallmarked in the Assay Office located in Dublin Castle and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
Deliveries & Return
- Free shipping worldwide for orders over €150/£150/$150.
- Our House Of Lor order will arrive in a stunning gift packaging.
- Free returns or exchanges within 30 days from purchase.
- Worldwide delivery and tracking with FedEx Priority and Economy.
- If you require an item by a specific date please state this when ordering and we will do our best to get it to you by that date.
- Your package will arrive within 10 working days. Bespoke items will take longer than usual.
- Made with love in Ireland