Diamond and Gold Love Shamrock Large Heart Pendant
Diamond and Gold Love Shamrock Large heart bouquet pendant. 9 carats diamond set, the pendant bouquet is made with yellow gold and one of the flowers is made from rare Irish gold.
Diamond and Gold Love Shamrock Large Heart Bouquet Pendant
Diamond set 9 carat, made with yellow gold. One of the flowers is made from rare Irish gold.
The Shamrock is the national flower of Ireland. The shamrock was originally associated with the Celtic goddess Anu. The three leaves represent her as the maiden, the mother and the crone of Ireland.
House Of Lor Is A Unique Collection Of Irish Jewelry, Which Contains an Exclusive Piece Of Pure Irish Gold At The Heart Of Every Design.
Nothing completes the purchase of your Jewellery selection better than luxury packaging.
Your iconic Irish jewellery piece comes charmingly presented in our House Of Lor elegant gift packaging so that you can preserve and treasure it along with your most precious things.
Our gold is carefully and ethically mined in the deep Irish hills of Omagh, following safe non-toxic processing technology.
We proudly hold the exclusive license with the only commercial gold mine in Ireland to create jewellery pieces. We are the only jewellery company in the world that can make this claim.
INSPIRED BY IRELAND
Behind every piece is a story; the design inspiration for the collections are motivated by Ireland’s rich tapestry of history, culture, art and folklore.
Each product is hallmarked in the Assay Office located in Dublin Castle and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
Deliveries & Return
- Free shipping worldwide for orders over €150/£150/$150.
- Your House Of Lor order will arrive in stunning gift packaging.
- Free returns or exchanges within 30 days from purchase.
- Worldwide delivery and tracking with UPS Priority or Economy.
- If you require an item by a specific date please state this when ordering and we will do our best to get it to you by that date.
- Your order will arrive with 10 working days.
- Made with love in Ireland